Fiery Color and Imaging
All the tools you need to get your colour right
Fiery® servers provide state-of-the-art imaging technology, combined with expert colour management tools, to deliver high-quality images with the accurate, consistent colour customers want.
View the Fiery Color and Imaging workflow
Use Fiery Spot-On to match spot and custom colours
Fiery® Spot-On™ is used to manage specific spot colour libraries such as PANTONE®, HKS, TOYO and DIC to provide precise brand colour matching. It can also be used to create and edit custom spot colours. A graphical user interface helps to zero-in on the CMYK toner equivalents needed to create or edit a desired spot colour on a given printer so you can:
- Produce accurate corporate colours
- Achieve spot colour consistency across documents to maintain brand colours
- Save time with late-stage colour editing
- Create and manage custom spot colour libraries
- White paper: The Easiest Way to Get the Right Color Every Time
- Webinar: ABC's of Producing the Best Match for Spot Colors
How to buy:
Fiery Spot-On comes standard with external Fiery servers. Get Spot-On for embedded Fiery servers by purchasing a Fiery Productivity Package.