Fiery Color and Imaging
All the tools you need to get your colour right
Fiery® servers provide state-of-the-art imaging technology, combined with expert colour management tools, to deliver high-quality images with the accurate, consistent colour customers want.
View the Fiery Color and Imaging workflow
Use Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor to easily adjust colour images
Image Enhance Visual Editor is an easy, interactive Fiery Command WorkStation® plug-in that offers on-the-fly correction for individual images – without the need to go back to the original design files. It provides real-time image editing with visual feedback and eliminates the need for additional image-editing software, to streamline image correction in the workflow. It lets you:
- Fix images late in the production process after the job has already been submitted to the Fiery server
- Correct tone and colour, and sharpen or smooth individual images on the page
- Achieve automatic red eye correction with an on-screen preview
- Watch Video: Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor
- How-to: Improve image quality with Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor
How to buy:
Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor comes standard with external Fiery servers*. You can also get it as part of the Fiery Productivity Package for certain embedded servers.
*Some Fiery System 9R2 servers may have Image Enhance Visual Editor as part of the Fiery Graphic Arts Package.