EFI QuantumFlex 5
Print durable fleet graphics with flexible UV ink and protective coating.
The EFI™ QuantumFlex 5 printer is designed for printing closely-viewed fleet graphics, truck side curtains, car wraps, floor graphics and more, using a special combination of flexible ink, including optional white and clear protective coating.
- Four colours + protective coating. Optional light colours. Optional white.
- 7 pL drop size
- Resolution up to true 1200 dpi
- Unique, all-in-one, efficient Print-Coat-Cut workflow
- High-definition image quality with superb transitions, vignettes, skin tones, and shadows
- Precise and sharp small size text
- Tested and Proven - our Protective Coating has gone through extensive testing with the following results:
- Exposure to sun radiation – three-year durability without any signs of cracking or discolouration
- Car wash machine pressure – tested using a high pressure mechanical sprayer at 200 bar for 60 seconds at a single spot, with no sign of wear
- Car wash solvents – exposure to soap and IPA were tested, without visible change to printed surface
- Flexibility – repeated folding and stretching of printed and coated 900 gsm PVC truck banner material; five-year durability in regular daily use of opening and shutting truck side curtains, excluding opening of metal fastenings
- Wear and tear – approximately 50,000 iterations of passing over a printed and coated flooring, before any signs of wear and tear
- Supports the rich collection of Optional features and software that turn the EFI QuantumFlex 5 into an all-in-one, multi-purpose printer, including:
- Inline-finishing for cutting and slitting
- Vacuum plate for printing on thin sheets and rigid media in a selection of sizes
- Automatic backlit printing
- Automatic blockout printing
- Wrinkle analyser
- ID backprint
- Jumbo-roll handling system
- iPhone application