EFI H1625 LED
Expand your offering, your customer base and your bottom line with fast-turn, high-margin, wide-format printing.
The EFI™ H1625 LED is a mid-level production printer designed to maximise image quality with four colour plus white and greyscale print capability, and uptime with simple, automated operational and maintenance features. And with LED technology, you'll profit from lower running costs and the ability to print on high-value, speciality rigid and flexible substrates.
Seize the opportunities of LED hybrid printing
- Prints four colour plus white on an extended range of flexible and rigid substrates
- Produces near photographic image quality, saturated colours and smooth colour gradations with true eight-level variable drop greyscale print capability to increase your customer satisfaction
- Comes standard with white ink and single-pass, multi-layer print capability for even more profit opportunity
- Prints on more substrates and open doors to more applications and truly unique, creative opportunities
- Increases uptime and productivity while reducing maintenance with instant on/off LED lamps
- Drives down operating costs with decreased power consumption, fewer consumable parts, and less waste with consistent colour output and simple operation
- Available with your choice of EFI H1625 LED 3M™ or POP inks
- Offers customers a greener printing solution
- Integrates with EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity
The cost of operation is better with the EFI H1625 LED printer because it uses so much less energy than other devices.
Chris Root, owner, Evron Graphics
I love the fact that it prints white whenever you need it to. I know other franchises that have white ink capabilities on their printers but do not use it because of the time they lose switching to white ink.
Greg Kruse, owner, Fast Signs, Kruse Graphics