Now you can produce custom and standard, regulated and non-regulated roadside safety, and tourism signage applications faster and more efficiently–thanks to the digital efficiencies and high image quality of the EFI™ H1625-RS printer with 3M inks.
For traffic sign and agency shops, direct to substrate printing means lower running costs and the ability to print what you need, when you need it.
- Accommodates up to 1.6-metre widths direct to 3M reflective media in roll, sheeted and mounted to rigid forms, expanding your margin opportunity by eliminating the need to print, laminate and mount to plastics
- Six colours specifically to address the needs of regulated traffic applications (CMYKBR), and eight-level variable drop greyscale printing capability delivers superior quality images and optimised ink usage
- Printed digital image quality that meets the rigid requirements of the regulated sign segment while delivery fine lines, text and smooth colour transitions for tourism, way finding and custom roadway signage
- EFI and 3M combined printing system:
- Peace of mind in meeting regulatory compliance for colour, fade resistance, longevity, reflectivity and image quality
- A complete 3M™MCS™ Warranty of up to 12 years*
- Production level printer allows you to print directly on roll, sheeted, and rigid (pre mounted/laminated) reflective material, at production speeds with no pre-treating, laminating or mounting, saving time, lowering carrying costs, and increasing profits
*The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty for traffic backs regulated traffic signs printed with 3M ink and select 3M media, printed and applied according to 3M product and information folders. See www.3m.com/digital4traffic for more details