EFI Jetrion 4900M/4900M-330
Meet growing demand for variation and short-run printing, improve efficiency and deliver the lowest cost per label.
The EFI™ Jetrion® 4900M and 4900M-330 presses can help print businesses meet changing market demand for short to medium run printing – and can adapt as business needs change.
Profitably produce short run jobs of a hundred labels or less, and acquire completely new business you would have otherwise turned down. You also can reduce turnaround times and storage costs, and – using the ability to print on pre die-cut material – greatly reduce the time between label printing and shipping.
Modular platform for maximum flexibility
- Migrate inefficient, expensive jobs from your flexography presses to a more cost-effective digital press and expand into short and medium run services
- Choose from two print widths (either 210mm or 330mm), allowing you to customize and build from the base press upwards
- Add features and modules, such as laser, full feature finishing, sheeting and lamination, as your business needs change and grow
- Eliminate click charges with ink-only pricing
- Eliminate the need and cost for pre-priming most substrates with direct UV ink-substrate compatibility, which provides exceptional durability with no over varnish needed
- Increases your profits and customer satisfaction by printing your white jobs with brightness and opacity that rivals your flexo presses
- Capitalize on easier access to UL PGJI2 recognition and pre-certification on select substrates