EFI VUTEk GS5000r
This five-metre roll-to-roll UV printer allows you to produce everything from premium-margin jobs to long-term outdoor signage.
The versatile EFI™ VUTEk® GS5000r allows you to produce premium-margin jobs with POP image quality, and commercial and long-term outdoor graphics with billboard productivity.
- Capture more premium-margin, POP-quality jobs with eight colour greyscale and white ink print capability up to 88 m²/hr
- Offer high-impact applications with single-pass multilayer and optional white ink printing
- Use the Fast-4™ mode to print outdoor graphics up to 260 m²/hr
- Run multiple jobs at once with multi-queue on-demand functionality
- Load up to three 152 cm rolls of material at once with cradle-style winders for even faster job turns
- Add capability with the automated double-sided printing option for simple and accurate registration
- Increase your application and substrate range with flexible co-branded EFI and 3M Premium UV ink
- Offer printed output backed by the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty when combined with 3M material*
- Receive audit information on every print job with bidirectional communication between the Fiery® XF RIP and VUTEk system
- Optimise business processes with seamless printer integration to EFI Web-to-Print and MIS solutions with native JDF connectivity
*The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty backs graphics printed with the EFI VUTEk GS5000r printer on select 3M flexible media and printed and applied according to 3M Product and Instruction Bulletins. This warranty lasts up to five years on EFI co-branded inks that have a shelf life of 15 months.