EFI VUTEk HSr Pro
Embrace faster turns, higher volumes and more revenue with the EFI™ VUTEk® HSr Pro high-speed UV roll-to-roll press.
Designed for high-volume roll-to-roll production output, the VUTEk HSr Pro is ideal for fleet/vehicle graphics, as well as the production of perfect day/night backlit graphics using EFI white ink and multi-layer printing capability.
Focused on the high-production work that matters most
- Replace older solvent printers and produce vehicle wraps, truck sides, banners, posters and more with the 3.2 metre, six-colour, plus white, VUTEk HSr Pro UV press and EFI 3M™ SuperFlex HSr Ink
- Use white ink with multi-layer print capability to produce perfect day/night backlit graphics
- Offer customers peace of mind with graphics backed by the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty ¹
- Produce fleet and vehicle graphics at 223 m² per hour in 600 dpi, greyscale and light-smoothing mode
- Take on high-volume, fast turn jobs with up to 334 m²/hr per hour in production mode
- Run FASTer than ever with Fiery® Accelerated System Technology (FAST RIP) and process complex files in the shortest time possible
- Print two rolls up to 152 cm at once with standard multi-queue on-demand functionality
- Eliminate set up time, labour and costs for plates and screens
- Increase workflow efficiencies and job data collection with bidirectional communication capability between the Fiery XF RIP and printer, and seamlessly integrate with EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity
¹ The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty backs graphics printed with 3M co-branded ink and select 3M flexible media, printed and applied according to 3M product and instruction bulletins. See www.3Mgraphics.com/warranties to register and for more details.