EFI PrintStream Fulfillment
EFI PrintStream Fulfillment is an intelligent marketing collateral planning and distribution management system. View Image Gallery
Best-in-class products delivered as a Suite
Learn how the Productivity Suite represents the next step in the evolution of the EFI product portfolio, expanding the integration-quotient of existing offerings with a focus on efficiency, profitability and building new revenue streams. Learn More
EFI PrintStream Fulfillment is an intelligent marketing collateral planning and distribution management system. The solution is both powerful and flexible with customization tools and web based applications that allow your customers and your fulfillment team to work together seamlessly and efficiently. Whether you need just basic pick & pack fulfillment features or more complex Print-On-Demand workflows – PrintStream provides a suite of modules to meet your needs.
- Improve visibility and control of your fulfillment facility
- Provides efficient order processing and tracking
- Provides a high level of expertise for all types of fulfillment
- Gives your team the ability to address complexities in your fulfillment operation to maintain a high level of performance and return
- Highly configurable allowing you to refine the software to match your unique fulfillment needs
A Complete Fulfillment Solution
Many fulfillment operations begin with a single client looking for a one-stop print, inventory and fulfillment service. Not surprisingly, many of these fulfillment opportunities grow exponentially as client organizations realize the value of working with a single source for enterprise-wide fulfillment services – for everything from printing to coffee cups to golf balls and windbreakers. PrintStream is designed to address the full spectrum of fulfillment services, including:
- Traditional Literature Fulfillment (Pick & Pack)
- Product Fulfillment (Merchandise)
- Campaign Distribution – Virtual or Inventory Items to Multiple Stores, Franchises or Offices
- Mixture of Customer Owned, Finished Goods, Kits, Print-On-Demand & Production-On-Demand
- Order Approvals
- Order Limits and Ordering Budgets
- Returns Management
- Mass Importing & Releasing
- Order Routing Based on Country or State
- Price Lists
- Pick Rules
- Ship From Warehouse
- Distribution MRP
- Kit Definitions
We know making a decision to transform your business is not easy. At EFI, we’ve helped thousands of customers select the right technology to grow, transform and automate their business practices. We’re always ready to talk about your goals and how our products can help.
We run at 99.1 or 99.2 percent accuracy. PrintStream has allowed us to maintain that level of accuracy - even though we have a higher volume of jobs - because of digital printing and shorter runs.
Jeff Palmitier, Executive Vice President, Gilson Graphics
Before, the customer’s order would come to us and we would manually re-enter everything into our system. Now, with the PrintStream integration, we are able to take the needed data from those same web-to-print sites, and push it automatically without having to touch much of anything. The information exists across all our systems once the customer submits the order, and the system helps maintain accuracy since that type of job requires very little human intervention.
Tony Maravolo, Customer Service Manager, Gilson Graphics