Printing industry leaders rely on the EFI Monarch Management Information System to facilitate the collection and integration of company-wide information in the office and on the production floor for automated, efficient, and profitable business management. View Image Gallery
Best-in-class products delivered as a Suite
Learn how the Productivity Suite represents the next step in the evolution of the EFI product portfolio, expanding the integration-quotient of existing offerings with a focus on efficiency, profitability and building new revenue streams. Learn More
|Monarch Overview||Thomson-Shore Testimonial||Business Intelligence|
- A holistic, end-to-end approach to business and production integration and optimization
- Business Intelligence (BI) and ‘smart’ plant and resource optimization software
- Depth and flexibility to handle basic jobs to the details of the most complex projects
- Remote CRM, sales portal, and job submission tools
- Multi-language, -currency, -company and –plant flexibility
- Database flexibility, utilizing a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database
- A 24x7 continuous processing capability including back-up without shutdown.
- Printing industry-specific software development, training and support
- One integrated system removes touch points and increases efficiencies
- Shared information accelerates workflows and reduces errors
- Visibility increases into the profitability of materials, jobs, customers and more
- ‘Smart’ software can automate scheduling and plant optimization to increase throughput
- Companies can better forecast customer expectations and inventory levels
- Scalable architecture fits today’s needs and is easily configured for growth
- Tight printing industry fit promotes fast implementations and upgrades
Printing Focus & Experience
EFI’s MIS/ERP software team is the largest and most experienced when it comes to the printing industry. Monarch MIS/ERP customers benefit from a development, implementation, training, and support team that:
- Understands the unique specifications, workflows, and standards of printing companies
- Speaks the printing industry's language
- Has implemented software systems at thousands of printing plants worldwide
- Has developed, and continues to develop the solution with the industry’s tightest fit
With end-to-end integration from estimating through scheduling, production, shipping and accounting, Monarch facilitates the collection and sharing of information. By centralizing the company’s information in one dynamic database, Monarch promotes effective sharing and communication between departments, among employees, and even externally to and from valued customers. This smart software is able to automate workflows and optimize plant operations by recommending and planning the most efficient job routes, schedules, and allocation of resources.
Because of the MIS/ERP system’s scalable architecture, a single-plant commercial printing company can run the same software as a multi-plant, multi-language enterprise that prints books and publications, commercial printing jobs, provides fulfillment and mailing services, and more. Monarch business management software provides freedom for companies to expand profitably over time into new locations and markets without wasting time, money and focus with inefficient system customizations or searching for, evaluating and implementing a new system.
EFI Monarch helps you grow your business by providing a complete MIS/ERP toolset that will enable you to increase sales and provides the integration to value added solutions to increase productivity and reduce labor costs through automation. The following tools add additional integrated value to Monarch:
- Monarch Planner: Advanced automated planning and layout tools, contract administration and WIP parts inventory management
- PrintFlow Dynamic Scheduling: Scheduling, resource optimization, synchronization, what-if scenario tools and run list builder
- Auto-Count Direct Machine Interface: Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) for print
- Business Intelligence: Highly customizable visual performance dashboards for an easy and comprehensive analysis of company performance and future forecasting
These components work together seamlessly to provide a workflow and management enterprise for your business, streamlining operations, eliminating islands of information, improving communication, and maximizing resource utilization.
We know making a decision to transform your business is not easy. At EFI, we’ve helped thousands of customers select the right technology to grow, transform and automate their business practices. We’re always ready to talk about your goals and how our products can help.
We call it a ‘predictable closed loop system’ that allows us to analyze data, compare the estimate to the actual cost, and make decisions that will make us more profitable.
Jim Tomblinson, Vice President of Operations, Modern Litho
We have an efficient, enterprise-wide system that fully integrates order processing, inventory, accounting and billing, and we have electronic, automated, real-time scheduling that optimizes our production throughput.
David Pilcher, Vice President of Manufacturing and General Manager, Freeport Press
We know we made the right MIS choice with Monarch given the benefits we’ve seen, such as having more accurate information at every step of a job and faster job turn-around and invoicing times.
Rick Kraushaar, Vice President of Operations, Classic Graphics