- Automated, optimized scheduling for corrugators and conversion machines with optional manual overrides
- A perfectly sequenced schedule based on job characteristics and all conversion requirements
- A browser-based application running on a server and accessed on the Internet
- An easy implementation and intuitive, familiar Internet Explorer interface
- Real-time shop floor data collection of setup, run, production speeds, end, breaks, and downtime causes
- Customized, detailed production reports and performance statistics with database access via any application supporting SQL
- Access to drawings, printing and cutting dies, and spec sheets from any computer in the office, plant, or anywhere online
- Event messaging via email or text messages, as well as configuration options to trigger signals (sirens, LED lights, etc.) on the shop floor
- Fully customized pallet labels for internal or external use, even customer-specific labels
- Warehouse functionality that provides accurate information on stock content including exact quantities, tonnage, monetary value, and each pallet's storage location
- Integration to commercial systems like SAP, RTS, Volume Software, or a customer’s own solution shares information including order data transfer, paper stock, material availability, schedule data, order status, and production details
- Over 40 years of development history with over 300 plant implementations
- Increases the profitability of your operations by using Pull Planning to focus on corrugator optimization
- Reduces WIP (work in process) and trim by planning the most efficient flow of production on the corrugator
- Allows you to anticipate bottlenecks before they appear
- Increases your flexibility and allows you to act quickly to accommodate customer changes and production issues
- Provides company-wide visibility with easy access to accurate information, both on the shop floor and in the office
- Live schedule updates and event messaging capabilities increase effective, accurate and accelerated communication throughout the company
- Increases customer satisfaction by keeping sales agents informed and able to set realistic delivery dates from anywhere
- Allows management to analyze customized production reports and statistics to make proactive changes to increase efficiencies
We know making a decision to transform your business is not easy. At EFI, we’ve helped thousands of customers select the right technology to grow, transform and automate their business practices. We’re always ready to talk about your goals and how our products can help.
Our problem was the extremely limited intermediate storage area. Often, we had to stop the corrugator although the machines urgently needed the sheets. With PC-Topp, this just doesn’t happen anymore. The increase in productivity allowed us to eliminate 2-3 hours of costly corrugator overtime every day!
After using PC-Topp for six months, we had reduced the finished goods store by more than 75%. This gave us the much-needed space to put in a new machine, not to speak of the savings in capital and the inevitable waste that occurs when products are in store for too long.