EFI PrintMe Mobile
PrintMe Mobile will no longer be offered for sale as of March 31, 2016. EFI will continue supporting PrintMe Mobile until December 31, 2020 for customers with active Software Maintenance and Support Agreements.
Why IT managers prefer PrintMe Mobile:
- Economical to implement mobile printing for existing mixed printer fleet with one-time licence fee for unlimited users and prints
- Print jobs stay inside the firewall; they do not leave the enterprise network
- Provides wireless printing from smartphones and tablets, laptops and Chromebooks to network printers of any brand
- Print emails securely from corporate email accounts. Employees can also use personal email accounts after initial authentication to their corporate account using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Enables secure print release for Wi-Fi or email printing of sensitive documents, using a release code at the printer
- Uses standard interfaces to connect to existing network with no additional in-house integration work
- Low IT overhead: quick to deploy, simple to manage with powerful admin console, low IT user support required
- Allows printing from multiple wireless subnets to any printer on the network
- Provides guest printing capability to on-site consultants, auditors and guests — as well as for employees with personal devices —giving access only to the guest network