A Sound Investment in a Tough Economy
We are all suffering in this tough economy. Business is tough. Orders are scarce, and profitable orders are even scarcer. Competition for those profitable orders is fierce.
What can you do to ensure that your business remains profitable in this economy?
First, you need to intimately know every aspect of your business, which is difficult to do. As a PSI™ user, you have the tools. The question is, “are you fully utilizing these tools to your most effective benefit?”
The real power of any MIS is the information that it provides about your business. This information comes in the form of reports contained in the MIS. PSI provides you with a huge variety of reports, which allows you to intimately know your business. For example:
- The Estimate Bid Analysis can provide you with an analysis of your estimating success.
- The Cost Recovery Report allows you to analyze your performance against your annualized budgets.
- The Profitability/Value Added Report allows you to track actual profitability and value added performance based on various criteria.
- Labor Productivity/Costs Report allows you to evaluate your productivity and efficiencies in the plant.
With proper PSI use, these reports provide the basis for informed business decisions. Your success as a business depends on it. The key here is that you are fully and accurately utilizing PSI. Is PSI setup properly? Does the setup of PSI accurately reflect your company? Otherwise, it is difficult or impossible for PSI to provide the information necessary for your business.
Why not take a proactive approach? An EFI Professional Services consultant can audit your PSI software to ensure you are getting accurate information. For a reasonable investment, we will visit you and perform the following tasks:
- Thoroughly analyze your PSI setup and standards.
- Analyze reports for accuracy and utilization.
- Complete transaction flow analysis, from estimating thru billing.
Once the on-site visit is complete, we will develop and submit a detailed report containing:
- A complete review of the onsite visit containing a detailed review of functions performed.
- A detailed review of your setup of PSI.
- A detailed review of your utilization of PSI.
- Recommendations designed to take you to a fully utilized PSI system focused on accuracy and efficiency.
- A suggested roadmap for successfully accomplishing the recommendations.
We will customize the audit package to meet your specific needs and goals.
Why would you make such an investment? It can provide a solid return and result in lower operating costs and thus, increase your business’ profitability. You will have better information, which can result in better business decisions. The analysis also helps you take control of your business instead of allowing your business to control you.
Please contact Ron Purdes at (651) 365-5310 or Ron.Purdes@efi.com for your custom proposal.