Kodak Prinergy Workflow Integration
A hybrid workflow system can help you bridge the gap between digital and conventional printing to satisfy customer needs.
Kodak Prinergy® Workflow Integration with EFI™ Fiery® digital print server requires Kodak Prinergy Digital Workflow and EFI JDFExpress Tickets utility software. Contact Kodak to get started. EFI JDFExpress Tickets is available for download at no charge.
Hybrid workflow system that fits in any printing environment
- JDF/JMF enables the bi-directional integration between Kodak Prinergy workflow and Fiery servers.
- Easy paths to expand flexibility in many production scenarios: quick initial short run, short-run reprints, quick digital proofs, variable data printing and more.
Simplify production process
- Get full access to the capabilities of Fiery Driven™ digital presses using the familiar Prinergy user interface. Automate and simplify any complex job with a one-time set up.
- Streamline complex routines and production events with the Prinergy Rules-Based Automation (RBA) option.
Plan and schedule wisely with enhanced flexibility
- The flexible workflow, with unified control and clear visibility over the entire production workflow, lets you choose the right press to meet the job profile, schedule jobs more easily and get maximum press usage in any production scenario, in any production phase.
- Integrates with EFI Print MIS software such as EFI Pace™ and Monarch™ for more business-side planning and scheduling, and accurate job costing.
All RIPs are not created equal. Our standards are very exacting, and our first attempts did not deliver the results we were looking for, so we had to expand our search to find a different configuration. We turned to EFI and Fiery products to solve the problem.
Rick Lee, Quality Assurance Manager, PointOne Graphics