Fiery Graphic Arts Package, Premium Edition
Delivering outstanding, high-quality prints every time is critical to your business success.
Fiery® Graphic Arts Package, Premium Edition provides expert tools right on the Fiery server for soft proofing, color correction, file troubleshooting and more.
Raster image troubleshooting
- Post flight report to diagnose issues with object appearance and color space
- View a list of spot colors in a file, which can be used with Fiery Spot-On™ to optimise colour matching
- Add a control bar to jobs to track colour quality and verify details of job processing
- View separations for CMYK, plus a specialty color such as clear, gold, white, etc.
- Magnify and zoom up to 3200% and down to pixel level to examine traps and troubleshoot image quality problems
- View job thumbnail preview and quickly inspect individual pages — especially useful for variable data jobs
Global colour correction
- Easily view and edit colour curves, either in graphical curve view or via the more user-friendly color wheel
- Save custom curves to apply to other similar jobs or other pages in the same document
- Import custom curves from third-party software such as Curve3 software for G7 calibration
Consistent print production
- Preflight reporting to identify missing fonts, spot colors, low resolution images, VDP resources, overprint, hairlines and more
- Implement automated preflight via Fiery Hot Folders
- Simulate output with different white points and halftone simulation of conventional press halftone screens
- Print a control bar with customizable color bar and job information
- Configure auto-trapping with parameters such as trap width, color reduction, trap shape and page object to trap
- Export raster file soft proof PDFs at either 150 or 300 dpi
- Easily proof output for 2-color presses
- Use expert-level filters for Hot Folders (including JPEG, CT/LW, TIFF/IT, EPS, DCS2, PDF/X-1a, PDF/X-3)