Fiery JobFlow Prepress workflow automation software
Update to JobFlow version 2.2.3 to use with Fiery Command WorkStation 6.
Download and install Fiery® JobFlow through the Fiery Software Manager. Note that Fiery JobFlow Base comes preinstalled on external Fiery servers running on FS200 Pro. Fiery JobFlow is also available for many embedded Fiery servers through the optional Fiery Productivity Package (check with your Fiery dealer).
The application is installed on a Windows computer and acts as a Fiery JobFlow server. After successful installation, you can access JobFlow from a shortcut on your desktop or from your favorite browser.
Minimum requirements for Fiery JobFlow Base and Fiery JobFlow
- Windows 7 Professional SP1 32/64-bit
- Windows 8, 8.1, 10 Professional 32/64-bit
- Processor: 3 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) Core™2Duo processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (32-bit) / 4 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard disk drive: 500 GB
- Connectivity: Internet access for updates, license activation/deactivation, email notifications, job submission, and job approval
- Fiery Command WorkStation® 6 and above (JobFlow version 2.2.3 or newer)
- Fiery Command WorkStation 5.8 (JobFlow version 2.2 or newer)
- Additional dependencies for conversion of Microsoft® Office® documents:
- Microsoft Office 2010 SP1
- Microsoft Office 2013, 2016
- Additional dependencies for creating Enfocus PitStop® action lists and preflight profiles:
- Adobe® Acrobat® 10
- Enfocus PitStop Pro 13.2 (included with Fiery JobFlow)
- Google Chrome™ and Mozilla Firefox® on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32-bit/64-bit
- Internet Explorer® 11 and up, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32-bit/64-bit
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari® on Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11
Fiery JobFlow can direct jobs to all external and some embedded Fiery servers, running on System 9 Release 2 and up, and to a Fiery Central v2.0 (or newer) printer group. Click here to see the list of Fiery Central supported engines.