EFI Mezzera Concord
EFI Mezzera CONCORD – Continuous Washing after Dyeing and Printing for Knitted and Woven Fabric in Rope Form
The Concord represents the ideal improvement in the field of textile machines for the treatment of woven and knitted fabrics in rope form thanks to the reduced consumption and to the limited pollution due to waste waters.
- Maximum working temperature up to 98°C
- Maximum mechanical speed 80 mt/min; average production speed of 60 m/min
- Water consumption from 8 to 15 lt/Kg of treated fabric
- Low energy consumption
- Intense and efficient interchange between bath and fabric
- Simple and intuitive control system to set up the operating parameters
- Automatic chemical dosage inside each channel
- Bath level adjustment mechanism per each channel/section
- Heat recovery system (optional).
- Adapt for any kind of fabric (light and heavy) woven and knitted.