EFI VUTEk GS2000LX Pro with UltraDrop Technology
Satisfy demands for higher quality and quicker job turns with the two-meter EFI™ VUTEk® GS2000LX Pro printer with UltraDrop™ Technology. With EFI’s LED curing technology, you can offer new and high-value specialty jobs— all with less waste and lower energy costs.
The production-level, hybrid rigid/roll-fed printer is the most versatile, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly printer in its class.
The coolest way to offer more for less
- Eight colors plus white ink printing for high-margin jobs
- Extended range of supported substrates with LED curing
- UltraDrop™ Technology offers smaller drop sizes and more precise control with native 7pL print heads and true multidrop addressability in each dot position
- High apparent resolution and high-definition quality with four-level grayscale and two ink density levels
- Outstanding smoothness in shadows, gradients and transitions
- Superb text quality with four-point text in both standard and knockout with fewer satellites and more clarity in all print modes
- Single-pass, multilayer print capability for even more profit opportunity
- Increased up time and productivity while reducing maintenance with instant on/off LED lamps
- Lower operating costs with decreased power consumption, fewer consumable parts, and less waste with consistent color output and simple operation
- A greener printing solutions to offer customers
- Integration ready with EFI Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity