EFI Business Intelligence
Best-in-class products delivered as a Suite
Learn how the Productivity Suite represents the next step in the evolution of the EFI product portfolio, expanding the integration-quotient of existing offerings with a focus on efficiency, profitability and building new revenue streams. Learn More
Business Intelligence Offers
- Visual performance dashboards & powerful ‘what-if’ scenario generators
- Easy drill-down capabilities to slice data by time periods, customers, etc.
- An intuitive, interactive, point-and-click user interface
- Up-to-date information through integration to EFI’s MIS/ERP systems
- Web-based design for access from anywhere
- Data security with permissions set per user
- Easy installation with hundreds of standard, out-of-the box reports
- Increase the productivity of meetings with organized, clearly-presented information
- Promote company-wide alignment of reporting metrics and procedures
- Accelerate decision-making with Immediate access to the right information
- Understand the effects of shifting variables before committing to changes
- Better understand and forecast your customers’ needs, habits, and preferences
- Increase revenue by analyzing costs down to transactional levels
- Gain visibility into the company’s day-to-day performance whether on-site or remote
Integrated MIS/ERP Solutions
We know making a decision to transform your business is not easy. At EFI, we’ve helped thousands of customers select the right technology to grow, transform and automate their business practices. We’re always ready to talk about your goals and how our products can help.
Business Intelligence was something we absolutely needed to optimize our business.
Lisa Cunningham, IT Manager, Deluxe Packages
Business Intelligence has integrated departments, making everyone accountable and helping to implement a lean way of working.
Danielle Beattie, Business Improvement Manager, inspirepac
BI has opened information up for our entire company. The analysis that used to take us a half-day to get ready now takes us five minutes.
Russ Schneider, VP of Quality & Engineering, Kendall Packaging