How to create brochures and newsletters
Produce with ease; print with great-looking color
1. Driver-based imposition
Fiery® Booklet Maker lets you print multiple pages of a job from any application, in several booklet styles, without the need for more advanced imposition programs.
2. Custom imposition
Fiery Impose provides professional layout tools to produce any type of booklet using an easy visual interface. The interactive preview allows you to see imposition changes as you make them. Once settings are defined you can speed production with imposition templates to automate future jobs.
- Learn more about Fiery Impose
- Download guide: Print a booklet from Fiery Impose
- eLearning: FIERY-451 Booklet-making and Imposition
- Video: Fiery Impose and Compose overview
- Video: User Defined Finish Size
3. Automate makeready
Automate the makeready process for brochures and newsletters by using the Hot Folders, Presets, or Virtual Printers workflows.
- Download guide: Automate job submission with Fiery tools
- eLearning: FIERY-220 Creating Automated Workflows
4. Spot colors
Marketing collateral includes company logos and brand colors defined with spot colors such as PANTONE®. Fiery servers support PANTONE and other color systems to match a desired spot color on a given printer.
5. Accurate color
Fiery servers correctly render and produce accurate colors for documents that contain a mix of spot colors, multiple color spaces, transparencies and overprints.
- Download guide: Optimize color quality of documents
- Download guide: Paper stock management with Fiery Paper Catalog
- eLearning: FIERY-300 Optimizing Color and Consistency
- eLearning: FIERY-310 Color Workflow and Setup
- Download whitepaper: ABCs of Color
- Download whitepaper: ABCs of Design for Digital Printing
6. Last minute image touch-ups and corrections
Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor interactive tool adjusts images in a job individually, without opening and editing the file in the originating application. Adjust brightness, contrast, highlights, shadows, color balance and sharpness; and make red-eye corrections on any image.
7. Troubleshooting files
Use advanced Fiery tools to identify and correct file issues before printing such as missing fonts, spot colors, low-resolution images, mixed source colors, hairlines below threshold, overprints, artifacts, transparencies and PostScript errors. Fiery ImageViewer provides a pixel level preview of a raster file to pinpoint source of problem (file, engine or job processing), and also enables last-minute color adjustments.