How to create calendars
Produce these popular print items with beautiful results in less time
1. Custom imposition
The Fiery® Impose document layout application has a flexible and intuitive visual interface that enables error-free layout at a sheet level.
- Learn more about Fiery Impose
- Download guide: Print a calendar from Fiery Impose
- eLearning: FIERY-402 Printing Calendars
- Video: Fiery Impose and Compose overview
- Video: User Defined Finish Size
2. Spot colors
Calendars can include logos and brand colors defined with spot colors such as PANTONE®. Fiery servers support PANTONE and other color systems to match a desired spot color on a given printer.
3. Accurate color
When files include images, or a mix of images and spot colors, Fiery servers will correctly render and produce accurate colors. Fiery servers also enhances small, fine text and graphics.
- Download guide: Optimize color quality of documents
- Download guide: Paper stock management with Fiery Paper Catalog
- eLearning: FIERY-300 Optimizing Color and Consistency
- eLearning: FIERY-310 Color Workflow and Setup
- Download whitepaper: ABCs of Color
- Download whitepaper: ABCs of Design for Digital Printing
4. Image touch-ups and corrections
Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor is an interactive tool that adjusts images in a job individually, without opening and editing the file in the originating application. Adjust brightness, contrast, highlights, shadows, color balance and sharpness; and make red-eye corrections on any image.
5. Troubleshooting files
Use advanced Fiery tools to identify and correct file issues before printing such as missing fonts, spot colors, low-resolution images, mixed source colors, hairlines below threshold, overprints, artifacts, transparencies and PostScript errors. Fiery ImageViewer provides a pixel level preview of a raster file to pinpoint source of problem (file, engine or job processing), and also enables last-minute color adjustments.