How to create personalized brochures, postcards and newsletters
Easily add value with personalization
With Fiery® variable data capabilities, you can produce high-impact one-to-one brochures and newsletters to promote products and services by personalizing them with customer contact information and product offerings related to personal preference.
- Download guide: Prepare and produce personalized booklets
- Download guide: Prepare and produce PDF-VT personalized postcards
- Download guide: Prepare and print a personalized newsletter using FreeForm
- eLearning: FIERY-500 Understanding Variable Data Printing
- eLearning: FIERY-510 VDP with Fiery FreeForm
- Download: Fiery FreeForm kit
- Download whitepaper: ABCs of VDP
2. Imposition of variable data
Fiery Impose lets you use booklet imposition style for unique pieces. Prepress operators can define a bleed area and crop marks in order to properly cut and trim booklets during the finishing process.
3. Spot colors
4. Accurate color
Marketing collateral includes company logos and brand colors defined with spot colors such as PANTONE®. Fiery servers support PANTONE and other color systems to match a desired spot color on a given printer.
- Learn more about Fiery Spot-On™
- Download guide: Capture spot colors and reproduce named them accurately
- Download: PANTONE libraries
- eLearning: FIERY-330 Spot Color Accuracy
- Download whitepaper: The easiest way to get the right color every time
Fiery servers correctly render and produce accurate colors for a document containing a mix of spot colors, multiple color spaces, transparencies and overprints. Fiery servers also enhance low-quality images, text and graphics.
- Download guide: Optimize color quality of documents
- Download guide: Paper stock management with Fiery Paper Catalog
- eLearning: FIERY-300 Optimizing Color and Consistency
- eLearning: FIERY-310 Color Workflow and Setup
- Download whitepaper: ABCs of Color
- Download whitepaper: ABCs of Design for Digital Printing
5. Troubleshooting files
Use advanced Fiery tools to identify and correct file issues before printing such as missing fonts, spot colors, low-resolution images, mixed source colors, hairlines below threshold, overprints, artifacts, transparencies and PostScript errors. Fiery ImageViewer provides a pixel level preview of a raster file to pinpoint source of problem (file, engine or job processing), and also enables last-minute color adjustments.