Fiery Command WorkStation 6 For wide and superwide printer users
Unify your print job management — control all Fiery® servers to gain operational efficiencies and increase productivity.
Is my Fiery server supported?Fiery Command WorkStation 6.2 supports Fiery proServer and Fiery XF 7 and above.
Learn more about how to use the same Fiery Command WorkStation for your Fiery cutsheet server.
Manage print jobs faster, boost print production
Fiery Command WorkStation 6 gives users a clear view of print production from servers to jobs, settings to tools - across your entire digital production — for all Fiery Driven™ print technologies. Powerful, yet easy to learn and use, it puts everything you need within easy reach. Users have the relevant functions and tools they need specific to the job type they're producing, when and where they need them.Connect to all Fiery driven printers
- Manage all your Fiery print jobs centrally
- Connect to multiple Fiery servers at a time
- Automatically discover all Fiery servers on your network
- Drive multiple wide and superwide printers from a single Fiery server
- Offers a cleaner and more engaging interaction that is more intuitive for existing and new Fiery XF users
- Reduced learning curve with an intuitive user interface that is consistent with many modern applications
- The context-sensitive interface shows only the functions you need, when and where you need them
- Dedicated software areas to focus on the task at hand
- Job Editor offers more room for job previews and settings
- Server Manager provides all printer, server and workflow settings in one location
- Job Center delivers a large area for listing jobs and flexible search tools
- Print automation levels to suit everyone from job edits on demand, through to full workflow automation, and every level in between
- Be more efficient and proactive at managing a print site with better visibility of key production metrics
- Get notifications and easy installation procedures of approved and released Fiery system software
- Retain Fiery XF 6.5 client settings in Fiery Command WorkStation 6
- Get started fast with a welcome tour in under 5 minutes
- Visit Learning@EFI and access free on-demand learning resources to help you make the move
The unified Fiery Command WorkStation is most definitely welcome. Having both our cutsheet and wide format devices managed with one shared client program will improve productivity. There will be less downtime between switching applications, and mentally changing workflow paradigms.
Eric Johnson, IT Consultant, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo