Fiery Command WorkStation 6 For cutsheet printer users
Unify your print job management — control all Fiery® servers to gain operational efficiencies and increase productivity.
Is my Fiery server supported?Version 6 supports Fiery servers running Fiery System 10/10e software and above. Find the right Fiery Command WorkStation® version for your Fiery server.
Learn more about how to use the same Fiery Command WorkStation for wide and superwide printers.
Manage print jobs faster, boost print production
Fiery Command WorkStation 6 gives production staff a powerful tool to prepare and manage jobs more efficiently for higher production throughput.Unite your digital print room
- Get a unified interface to efficiently manage all print production
- Cutsheet printers
- Wide and superwide format printers
- High-speed inkjet
- Start producing more with version 6 right away
- Keep your settings through the upgrade process
- Get started fast with a welcome tour in under 5 minutes
- Offers a more engaging interaction that makes it even more intuitive for current and new users
- Reduce learning curve with a clean user interface that is consistent with many modern applications
- Visit Learning@EFI and access free on-demand learning resources including Express videos, Simulation learning and How-to guides to master the new features
- Find jobs faster using new flexible search and filter functions
- Create custom job list views and take quick action
- Be more efficient and proactive at managing a print site with better visibility of key production metrics
- Get notifications and easy installation procedures of approved and released Fiery system software
- Get new features for your current Fiery Impose, Fiery Compose, and Fiery JobMaster solutions
- Produce high-value print products more profitably, in less time, and with fewer clicks
For more information visit the what's new guide.
Lee Weiner, Founder and Owner, Direct Marketing Concierge