Fiery servers for Canon imagePRESS C910 series
EFI offers two Fiery servers for the Canon imagePRESS C910 series, both based on the Fiery FS400 platform. The imagePRESS Server H350 V2 is an external digital front end (DFE), while the imagePRESS Server G250 V2 is an embedded DFE. Both DFEs offers several features to boost color and image quality, increase productivity, and optimize production.
- Fiery® EdgeTM color profiling technology delivers out-of-the-box color and quality enhancements
- Fiery JobExpert - a built-in feature to achieve optimal print output (available for H350 V2 only)
- EFI IQ - a suite of cloud applications to add intelligence to your print business
Which DFE is right for your operation?
- Build the optimal Fiery configuration
- Server comparison
- imagePRESS Server G250 V2 datasheet
- imagePRESS Server H350 V2 datasheet
Get information on the imagePRESS C910 series
Already own a Fiery server for the imagePRESS C910 series?
Get the most from your Fiery server by taking advantage of all the How-to tutorial guides, documentation and other helpful material in the Resources tab.