View all Engines
Fiery servers for the Xerox Versant 4100 Press
EFI offers two external digital front ends (DFE), the Xerox EX-P 4100 and EX 4100 Print Servers Powered by Fiery, driving the Xerox Versant 4100 Press. They are both targeted towards mid- to high-volume production environments. Based on the Fiery FS400 Pro platform, the Xerox EX-P 4100 and EX 4100 Print Servers offer performance- and image-enhancing features such as:
- Fiery Ultra Smooth Gradients (1200 x 1200 dpi, 10-bit rendering resolution)
- HyperRIP (EX-P 4100 Print Server only)
- Built-in profiles created using our latest colour profiling technology, EFI™ Fiery® Edge™.
- Fiery JobExpert - a built-in feature to achieve optimal print output
Which DFE is right for your operation?
Job forwarding from FreeFlow Print Server
Forwarding jobs from a Xerox FreeFlow Print Server to this Fiery server is supported. Get more information here.
Get information on the Xerox Versant 4100 Press
- Full Xerox Versant 4100 Press specifications
Already own a Fiery server for the Xerox Versant 4100 Press?
Get the most from your Fiery server by taking advantage of all the How-To tutorial guides, documentation and other helpful material in the Resources tab.