Boost your digital print workflow efficiency
EFI™ and Fiery® JDF integration technology provides unmatched digital workflow automation that improves every essential aspect of your print business processes.
Download Fiery JDF Tools
Download the latest Fiery JDF tools.
Fiery Integration Manager
Fiery® Integration Manager is utility software that allows you to install or upgrade the Fiery JDF component of the Fiery server, and configure Fiery JDF settings and options from a remote computer.
From a Windows® client computer with Fiery Software Manager installed (comes with Fiery Command WorkStation®):
- Open Fiery Software Manager from the Fiery folder in the Windows Start menu and go to "Preferences"
- Check "Show additional features"
- Go back to the home screen of the Fiery Software Manager
- Find "Fiery Integration Package" and click "Download"
- After the download is finished, click "Install"
- Open Fiery Integration Manager from the Windows Start menu
- Open Fiery Integration Manager and connect to your Fiery server with your credential
- Once connected, click "Install" for the latest Fiery JDF (If your system has the latest Fiery JDF installed, the "Install" button won't appear.)
- Also make sure the Fiery JDF checkbox is checked and click "Apply"
Learn more about the Fiery Integration Manager from the Fiery Integration Manager documentation page.
Use the JDFExpress Tickets application to generate JDF templates based on the available Fiery Virtual Printers and Fiery Presets. You will need this tool in order to integrate with Kodak® Prinergy® Workflow. If you are a JDF developer, the JDFExpress Tickets application allows you to learn about Fiery JDF and gives you key XML commands through JDF templates to establish connectivity between your custom tools/applications and Fiery servers.