Fiery drivers make it easy for users to submit jobs to a Fiery server.
Learn about the new Fiery Essential Driver.
- Fiery Essential Driver
- Xerox Global Print Driver
Xerox Global Print Driver
Select Fiery Driven Xerox printers now support the use of the Xerox Global Print Driver.
Supported Fiery Driven Xerox printers
- Xerox PrimeLink C9065/C9070
- EX/EX-i/EX-c C9065/C9070 v2.0
- EX C9065/C9070 v1.0 - requires Fiery software patch FIT102472335
- EX-i/EX-c C9065/C9070 v1.0 - requires Fiery software patch FIT102472339
- For more information, please refer to the Fiery customer release notes.
Get started today
Follow these steps to use the Xerox Global Print Driver with supported Fiery Driven Xerox printers.
- Ensure the Fiery server is fully updated and patched (if a patch is required)
- Follow the instructions in the configuration guide
We recommend using the Fiery driver or Fiery Command WorkStation in cases where a customer needs to take advantage of the following Xerox Global Print Driver options, which are currently not supported when connecting to Xerox Fiery servers.
- Secure Print (hold/release)
- Advanced finishing (e.g., C-fold, staple locations in different page orientations)
- Page exceptions
- Print driver-based color adjustments