Fiery Color and Imaging
Consistent, accurate colour and exceptional image quality
Fiery® servers provide state-of-the-art imaging technology, combined with expert colour management tools, to deliver high-quality images with the accurate, consistent colour customers want.
View the Fiery Colour and Imaging workflow
- Image Enhance Visual Editor
- Fiery Spot-On & Spot Pro
- PANTONE Color Libraries
- Fiery Edge
Use Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor to easily adjust colour images
Image Enhance Visual Editor is an easy, interactive Fiery Command WorkStation® plug-in that offers on-the-fly correction for individual images – without the need to go back to the original design files. It provides real-time image editing with visual feedback and eliminates the need for additional image-editing software, to streamline image correction in the workflow. It lets you:
- Fix images late in the production process after the job has already been submitted to the Fiery server
- Correct tone and colour, and sharpen or smooth individual images on the page
- Achieve automatic red eye correction with an on-screen preview
- Watch Video: Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor
- How-to: Improve image quality with Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor
How to buy:
Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor comes standard with external Fiery servers*. You can also get it as part of the Fiery Productivity Package for certain embedded servers.
*Some Fiery System 9R2 servers may have Image Enhance Visual Editor as part of the Fiery Graphic Arts Package.