Fiery Color and Imaging
Consistent, accurate colour and exceptional image quality
Fiery® servers provide state-of-the-art imaging technology, combined with expert colour management tools, to deliver high-quality images with the accurate, consistent colour customers want.
View the Fiery Colour and Imaging workflow
Fiery Color and Imaging resources:
- Brochure: Fiery color management
- Diagram: Fiery color and imaging workflow
- Fiery Command WorkStation 6 Colour Settings FS300: Best Practices PDF and Video
- Fiery Command WorkStation 6 Colour Settings FS200: Best Practices PDF and Video
- Fiery Command WorkStation 5 Colour Settings FS200: Best Practices PDF and Video
- How-to: Print the Ghent PDF Output Suite v5.0 on Fiery servers
- Fiery Forum: Fiery Color and Imaging Forum
- Webinar: Best Practices for Matching Industry Color Standards
- Webinar: Preparing Files for Digital Print
- Webinar: 3 Key Steps to Getting the Right Color
- Webinar: The ABCs of Producing the Best Match for Spot Colors
Download source color profiles
New source color profiles can be easily downloaded to your Fiery server. Staying updated with the latest industry color standards is simple and allows better matching to modern print conditions. Fiery servers also support standard ICC source color profiles from industry organizations and third-party applications.
Fill out this form to download the source color profiles.