Fiery Color Profiler Suite
Fiery® Color Profiler Suite includes expert-level tools that allow you to:
- Create, edit and maintain colour profiles
- Successfully match colour to a colour reference
- Match output across multiple printers to achieve shop-wide consistency
Amazing, precise, consistent colour
The latest Fiery Color Profiler Suite version 5.0 is now available and includes G7 for the Printer Match module. Learn more in the what’s new presentation.
The Fiery® Color Profiler Suite colour management software provides integrated colour management functionality and quality control for printing systems. It extends the colour capabilities of Fiery Driven™ printers with the most advanced colour management tools available for profile creation, inspection, editing and colour quality assurance. Modular functions ensure colour accuracy and consistency across design and office applications for all types of media, while increasing productivity and return on investment.
Fiery Color Profiler Suite version 4.9 and above have G7 System Certification. View the presentation to learn more.
The Free Demo link downloads the latest Color Profiler Suite software which is fully functional for licensed users or can be run in demo mode with limited functionality. A spectrophotometer is not required to run the product in demo mode.Learn more
To learn more about the power of Fiery Color Profiler Suite:
- Download the product brochure
- View the product specifications in the feature matrix
- Visit the Fiery Forums for Fiery Color Profiler Suite to get answers from technical experts, learn best practices and share your experiences with others
- Review the list of supported spectrophotometers:
- The software is optionally sold bundled with the EFI™ ES-2000 or ES-6000 spectrophotometer
- You may purchase it as a standalone product for use with a variety of other spectrophotometers from Barbieri, Konica Minolta, or X-Rite
Bill Casey, President, Casey Printing
Gain access to online training anywhere, anytime.
- eLearning courses
- Express videos
- Simulation learning
- And more
Sign up at learning.efi.com.