Fiery Color Profiler Suite
Fiery® Color Profiler Suite includes expert-level tools and works with spectrophotometers allowing you to:
- Create, edit and maintain colour profiles
- Successfully match colour to a colour reference
- Match output across multiple printers to achieve shop-wide consistency
- Get stunning color and quality from any Fiery Driven™ printer
Color Profiler Suite also supports our EFI wide and superwide format inkjet printers.
When your reputation is based on the results you deliver every time, you need tools that accurately measure your colour easily and quickly. Professional colour print organisations rely on colour calibrations and profiles that use measurements from a spectrophotometer.
EFI ES-6000 spectrophotometer
The EFI™ ES-6000 network-connected scanning spectrophotometer increases accuracy and streamlines the press profiling process. It reduces the time and effort required to colour manage multiple print systems.
- Eliminates manual scanning of colour targets
- Can be shared by multiple network users
- Barcoded patch targets automate target identification
- Support for latest ISO measurement modes
EFI ES-2000 spectrophotometer
The EFI ES-2000 spectrophotometer is a handheld measurement device that helps you achieve predictable colour every time. It provides quick and precise results with:
- Fast, accurate, colour calibration
- Accurate spot colours and exact white-point measurements
- Effortless reading of colour patches
Other supported devices
- i1Pro, i1Pro2, i1Pro3+
- i1iSis, i1iSis XL
- i1iO, i1iO2
- Spectro LFP, Spectro LFP qb, Spectro Swing, SpectroPad
- iPRC10000VP Series Inline
- Konica Minolta
- FD-9, FD-5BT
- iGen 150 Inline, iGen 5 Inline
Bill Casey, President, Casey Printing
Gain access to online training anywhere, anytime.
- eLearning courses
- Express videos
- Simulation learning
- And more
Sign up at learning.efi.com.