Fiery Graphic Arts Pro Package
Reduce the cost of producing print.
Get the job right the first time. Fiery Graphic Arts Pro Package provides expert tools right on the Fiery server to identify and correct print production problems before they result in rejected jobs and wasted clicks.
Calculate savings with Fiery Graphic Arts Pro Package
Your brand colour. Perfectly printed.
Companies know that protecting their brand colours is key to maintaining their corporate identity. With Fiery® Spot Pro, your customers can be confident that their brand colours are reproduced correctly, every time. Integrated tools allow you to easily manage and edit spot colour libraries, ensure conformity to colour standards, and utilise tools for seamless collaboration with designers
Work seamlessly with designers
- Export/import spot colour libraries in Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ase) or Color Exchange Format (.cxf), allowing print service providers and designers to work from the same named colour set
- Simplify spot colour management in a production workflow by using a spot colour alias. For the best user experience, Fiery Command WorkStation 6.5 or newer is recommended. Watch the video (English only).
Simplified spot colour management
- Quickly and easily create new spot colours and custom spot colour groups
- Apply spot colour edits to multiple media profiles simultaneously
- Create custom swatch books to fit your desired page size
Powerful tools to customize spot colours
- Edit spot colours in device CMYK or device independent colour spaces (L*a*b or L*c*h)
- Optimize spot colours using a spectrophotometer
- Edit spot colour tints
Easily conform to colour standards
- View gamut warnings across an entire spot colour library or at the individual spot colour level
- Customize Delta E tolerance and format to your desired standard