Fiery Impose PDF Imposition Software
Boost your production efficiency with the most intuitive PDF-based sheet imposition software on the market. Its tight integration with Fiery® Command WorkStation®, makeready software and prepress tools streamlines print job submission.
Calculate savings with Fiery Impose
It works with Fiery Command WorkStation 6.
Take control of imposition. Keep up with tight deadlines.
Easy to use
- Fully visual and intuitive interface offers the shortest learning curve
- See imposition changes as you make them
- Merge and move pages with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Preview all jobs exactly as they will print
- Set up gangup jobs in seconds and avoid tedious manual calculations
Automated job submission
- Customise imposition templates to automate common layouts
- Integrate with job-submission automation tools such as Hot Folders, Virtual Printers, Job Presets and Fiery JobFlow
- Export imposed PDF to customers to simplify proofing and approval process
- Edit imposed jobs easily
- Handle last-minute edits with Adobe® Acrobat® Pro and Enfocus PitStop Edit (available as a separate purchase)
- Impose variable data jobs as easy as regular jobs
- Define media requirements integrated with your print engine's media catalogue
- Use the same working space as Fiery JobMaster or Fiery Compose
- Apply barcodes to integrate with Duplo finishers
- Impose jobs right from Fiery Command WorkStation®
- Seamless integration with Fiery JobMaster and Compose so makeready and imposition can be done in one place without switching to different applications
- Full cross-platform macOS and Microsoft® Windows® support
Makeready tasks that took 30 minutes or more now take 5 to 10 with Fiery Impose. I don't need to go back to the design application to merge, assemble and impose the job anymore. All makeready tasks are done at Command WorkStation.
Cindy Ley, Production Specialist, Allied Reliability Group
Gain access to online training anywhere, anytime.
- eLearning courses
- Express videos
- Simulation learning
- And more
Sign up at learning.efi.com.