EFI VUTEk GS5500LXr Pro
Designed without compromise, the LED EFI™ VUTEk® GS5500LXr Pro printer with UltraDrop™ Technology offers the perfect combination of innovative technology and extraordinary performance to accelerate your success well into tomorrow.
The VUTEk GS5500LXr Pro delivers high-throughput performance and precise imaging thanks to its innovative and eco-friendly LED-curing technology and EFI’s 7pL greyscale UltraDrop Technology. And with EFI VUTEk GSLXr 3M™ SuperFlex UV Ink, you not only get an extended colour gamut and maximum reliability and performance with your VUTEk system, but also super flexibility for fleet and vehicle graphics, outdoor applications and more.
Printing technology uncompromised
- Eight colours plus optional white ink printing
- UltraDrop™ Technology offers smaller drop sizes and more precise control with native 7pL print heads and true multidrop addressability in each dot position
- High apparent resolution and high-definition quality with four-level greyscale and two ink density levels
- Outstanding smoothness in shadows, gradients and transitions
- Superb text quality with four-point text in both standard and knockout with fewer satellites and more clarity in all print modes
- Industry-leading 3M™ MCS™ Warranty when printing with co-branded EFI and 3M™ UV inks on 3M™ flexible media¹
- Single-pass, multi-layer print capability for even more profit opportunity
- Increased uptime and productivity while reducing maintenance with instant on/off LED lamps
- Lower operating costs with decreased power consumption, fewer consumable parts, and less waste with consistent colour output and simple operation
- A greener printing solution to offer customers
- Integration ready with EFI™ Web-to-Print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity
¹ The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty backs graphics printed with the EFI VUTEk GS5500LXr printer on select 3M flexible media and printed and applied according to 3M Product and Instruction Bulletins. This warranty lasts up to five years on EFI co-branded inks that have a shelf life of 15 months.