EFI H1625 LED
Expand your offering, your customer base and your bottom line with fast-turn, high-margin, wide-format printing.
- Standard four colours (CMYK)
- Optional: Two white channels
- Up to eight levels of variable drop greyscale
- White ink and multi-layer print capability to extend your premium-margin offering
- RIP and print on demand, or print pre-ripped files at the printer >interface
- A choice of EFI ProGraphics Series UV Inks to best meet your application needs1:
- EFI - 3M™ ProGraphics UV ink for a wide range of flexible applications, including those that need to be stretched or heated or require the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty2
- EFI ProGraphics UV POP inks for the most diverse range of rigid board and flexible media printing of indoor and outdoor applications
- Optimised for use with the EFI Fiery XF digital front end
- Twelve months of EFI’s essential-level Enhanced Service Program (ESP) coverage for your printer and Fiery XF software
¹ The EFI ProGraphics UV Inks are NOT top loadable and require a simple change-over kit to move from one ink set to the other.
² The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty backs graphics printed with 3M co-branded ink and select 3M flexible media, printed and applied according to 3M product and instruction bulletins. See www.3m.co.uk/3M/en_GB/graphics-and-signage-uk/resources/warranties/ to register and for more details.
The cost of operation is better with the EFI H1625 LED printer because it uses so much less energy than other devices.
Chris Root, owner, Evron Graphics
I love the fact that it prints white whenever you need it to. I know other franchises that have white ink capabilities on their printers but do not use it because of the time they lose switching to white ink.
Greg Kruse, owner, Fast Signs, Kruse Graphics