EFI Pro 30f
The EFI™ Pro 30f is everything you always wanted in a true flatbed printer. Its larger bed size offers a printable area of 3.05 m x 2.04 m and bleed printing. You can print on thicker media, too, up to 10 cm thick. We’ve designed in industry-leading white ink, precise double-sided printing, and a whole lot of other capabilities for you to print more applications. And since a lower cost per print is mission critical, we focused on designing a printer that provides it, job after job.
Everything you asked for and moreWe didn’t leave anything out – from high productivity and image quality at a competitive price and easy-to-use, intuitive printer operation and maintenance to more application possibilities – it just keeps getting better.
- Four colours plus dual channels of white standard, and single-pass, multilayer printing
- UltraDrop™ Technology with variable greyscale 7-21pL drop sizes for better colour gradients and smoothing capability
- Powerful EFI LED technology for lower power consumption, less waste, and the use of thinner substrates
- Precise dot placement for sharper lines and text, and less overspray
- Six-zone, user-selectable vacuum system ensures efficient hold-down, no unintended media movement, and easy transitions between jobs
- New magnetic linear drive control and high-volume ink jetting at an accurate level to support productivity
- Graphical user interface (GUI) is very intuitive with the layout of the media on the flatbed and also enables easy printing of multiple copies (nesting) and double-sided applications
- Easy installation through 2.2-meter-wide wide doors
- A choice of EFI ProGraphics™ Series UV inks to best meet your application needs1:
- EFI ProGraphics UV inks for a wide range of flexible applications, including those that require stretching or heating
- EFI ProGraphics UV Ultra inks for the most diverse range of rigid board and flexible media printing of indoor and outdoor applications
- EFI ProGraphics UV Rigid inks provide the best surface-mar resistance and are ideal for printing on speciality rigid media such as lenticular lenses, steel, aluminum, and wood
- Includes an EFI Fiery® proServer Core digital front end, featuring FAST RIP acceleration technology, plus RIP and print on demand functionality or the ability to print pre-ripped files
1 EFI ProGraphics Series UV inks are NOT top loadable and require a simple changeover kit to move from one ink set to another.