EFI VUTEk GS3250x Pro
The 3.2-metre EFI™ VUTEk® GS3250x Pro flatbed/roll-fed UV printer combines photorealistic print quality with high production speeds, making it ideal for print shops with tight deadlines and customers with demanding quality standards.
Replace multiple lower productivity printers or add it as a complementary piece of equipment to increase current printing capacity with a larger range of direct-to-substrate printing. Choose one of our thermoforming ink sets and transform your thermoforming business with direct-to-substrate printing.
Stretch your imagination, capabilities, and bottom line
- Versatile 3.2-metre hybrid flatbed/roll-fed printer prints on materials up to 5.08 cm thick
- Eight-colour and Fast-4™ capabilities in one printer with white for photorealistic quality at production speeds
- Single-pass, multi-layer, and white ink printing for a whole new range of creative applications
- Dual resolution, greyscale technology with 600 dpi or 1000 dpi for high-definition POP graphics that set you ahead of your competition, with better ink utilisation and lower costs per print
- Production-level speeds up to 223 m2 in less floor space to meet tight deadlines and higher-volume work
- A choice of ink sets1:
- EFI VUTEk GS-Standard ink series for a wide range of applications requiring more flexibility on a wide range of rigid and flexible substrates-
- EFI VUTEk GS-3M™ Premium series ink for a wide range of applications requiring the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty2
- EFI VUTEk GS-TF series ink for extreme elongation thermoforming applications EFI VUTEk GS-CF series ink for deep draw thermoforming applications
- EFI Fiery® proServer Premium with Fiery XF Production RIP and colour management workflow for increased productivity and efficiency while extending your colour quality and proofing capability
- Bidirectional communication capability between the Fiery XF RIP and printer increases workflow efficiencies and job data collection, and enables seamless integration with EFI web-to-print and MIS/ERP solutions with native JDF connectivity
- Enhanced Service Programme (ESP) warranty for your printer, Fiery proServer hardware, and Fiery XF software.
1 The EFI VUTEk GS-3M Premium and EFI VUTEk GS-TF and GS-CF series inks are NOT top loadable and require a simple change-over kit to move from one ink set to the other. The EFI VUTEk GS-TF and GS-CF inks ARE top loadable on one another.
2 The 3M™ MCS™ Warranty backs graphics printed with 3M co-branded ink and select 3M flexible media, printed and applied according to 3M product and instruction bulletins. See www.3Mgraphics.com/warranties to register and for more details.