EFI VUTEk FabriVU 340i
When you want to offer soft signage, but don’t have the higher volumes, floor space or capex spend to justify a soft signage printer, let alone a dedicated calender/heat press, you get a soft signage printer that fits your needs. Not the other way around.
The EFI™ VUTEk® FabriVU 340i dye-sublimation printer offers production level speeds, outstanding image quality and inline fixation capability. It allows you to direct print to fabric and sublimate inline for one-offs that are immediately ready for finishing and shipping.
- 3.4-metre wide aqueous-based soft signage printer with EFI platen and extraction technology system that enables product to be sublimated inline
- Dramatic four-colour printing with ultra-high resolution up to 2,400 dpi and four level greyscale printing
- Production speeds up to 250 m2 per hour
- Prints direct to fabric with inline fixation for graphics that are immediately ready for finishing and packing
- Inline sublimation can be turned off and paper transfer can be leveraged if off-line sublimation is available
- Ideal for the production of flags, banners, backlit displays, and other high-end display graphics, including one-offs