Industry leaders producing labels, folding cartons, flexible packaging, plastic extrusion and other printed materials rely on the EFI Radius Enterprise Resource Planning software to facilitate the collection and integration of company-wide information for more profitable business management.
Best-in-class products delivered as a Suite
Learn how the Productivity Suite represents the next step in the evolution of the EFI product portfolio, expanding the integration-quotient of existing offerings with a focus on efficiency, profitability and building new revenue streams. Learn More
|Radius Overview||Colbert Testimonial||Business Intelligence|
- Complete end-to-end business integration
- Business Intelligence (BI) and ‘smart’ plant optimization software
- Remote CRM and customer portal tools
- Multi-language, -currency, -company and –plant flexibility
- Industry-specific software development, training and support
- Estimating and production scheduling for label, folding carton, and flexible packaging workflows
- One integrated system removes touch points and increases efficiencies
- Shared information accelerates workflows and reduces errors
- Visibility increases into the profitability of materials, jobs, customers and more
- ‘Smart’ software can automate scheduling and plant optimization
- Companies can better forecast customer expectations and inventory levels
- Scalable architecture fits today’s needs and is easily configured for growth
- Tight packaging industry fit promotes fast implementations and upgrades
Packaging & Label Converting Focus & Experience
EFI’s MIS/ERP software team is the largest and most experienced when it comes to the packaging and label converting industry. Radius ERP customers benefit from a development, implementation, training, and support team that:
- Understands the unique specifications, workflows, and standards of packaging and label converting
- Speaks the language of companies producing labels, folding cartons, and flexible packaging
- Has implemented software systems at thousands of printing and packaging plants worldwide
- Has developed, and continues to develop the solution with the industry’s tightest fit
EFI’s award-winning Business Intelligence software consolidates companies’ vast transactional data and presents information in an easy-to-use, point-and-click interface. Managers and decision-makers are able to quickly report on and analyze their company’s information from an enterprise-wide view, down to very specific report criteria through a variety of visual performance dashboards. With visual ‘what-if’ scenario generators, they can easily understand the potential effects of changing material costs, selling prices and more. Learn More
With end-to-end integration from estimating through scheduling, production, shipping and accounting, Radius facilitates the collection and sharing of information. By centralizing the company’s information in one dynamic database, Radius promotes effective sharing and communication between departments, among employees, and even externally to and from valued customers. This smart’ software is able to automate workflows and optimize plant operations by recommending and planning the most efficient job routes, schedules, and allocation of resources.
Because of the MIS/ERP system’s scalable architecture, a single-plant label converter can run the same software as a multi-plant, multi-language enterprise that converts labels, folding cartons and flexible packaging. Radius business management software provides freedom for companies to expand profitably over time into new locations and markets without wasting time, money and focus with inefficient system customizations or searching for, evaluating and implementing a new system.
We know making a decision to transform your business is not easy. At EFI, we’ve helped thousands of customers select the right technology to grow, transform and automate their business practices. We’re always ready to talk about your goals and how our products can help.
EFI Radius has been excellent and we know it is the right solution. It fits the complexity of our work and serves as the platform for our continued growth in the future.
Alex Elezaj, COO, Whitlam Label Co., Inc.
Radius encompassed all of the functionality we required without needing a lot of customization – a benefit from both a time and cost perspective. EFI understood our unique business requirements and challenges, and they had excellent industry-specific customer references.
Tim Burri, CFO, Deluxe Packages
Everything starts and finishes within Radius. It is the backbone of how we operate our company and the software fits were our industry is going.
Kraig Lang, CFO, Colbert Packaging