How to create photo books
Simplify everything from order to production
1. Automation of simple photo books
Fiery® Hot Folders enables job submission of JPEG file formats without opening the file in any application. Users can also merge JPEG, PDF and TIFF files from the same folder together as a single file to create photo books.
2. Accurate color
Fiery Servers correctly render and produce accurate colors for documents containing a mix of spot colors, multiple color spaces, transparencies and overprints.
- Download guide: Optimize color quality of documents
- Download guide: Paper stock management with Fiery Paper Catalog
- eLearning: FIERY-300 Optimizing Color and Consistency
- eLearning: FIERY-310 Color Workflow and Setup
- Download whitepaper: ABCs of Color
- Download whitepaper: ABCs of Design for Digital Printing
3. Last-minute image touch ups and corrections
4. Troubleshooting files
Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor interactive tool adjusts images in a job individually, without opening and editing the file in the originating application. Adjust brightness, contrast, highlights, shadows, color balance and sharpness; and make red-eye corrections on any image.
- Learn more about Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor
- Download guide: Enhance image quality of pictures with Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor
- Video: Easily perform late stage image corrections with Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor
- Video: Image Enhance Visual Editor
Use advanced Fiery tools to identify and correct file issues before printing such as missing fonts, spot colors, low-resolution images, mixed source colors, hairlines below threshold, overprints, artifacts, transparencies and PostScript errors. Fiery ImageViewer provides a pixel level preview of a raster file to pinpoint source of problem (file, engine or job processing), and also enables last-minute color adjustments.