Fiery Command WorkStation 6 For cutsheet printer users
Unify your print job management — control all Fiery® servers to gain operational efficiencies and increase productivity.
Is my Fiery server supported?Version 6.8 works on Fiery servers for cutsheet printers running Fiery FS150/FS150 Pro system software and above. Find the right Fiery Command WorkStation® version for your Fiery server.
Learn more about how to use the same Fiery Command WorkStation for wide and superwide printers.
Manage print jobs faster, boost print production
Fiery Command WorkStation 6 gives production staff a powerful tool to prepare and manage jobs more efficiently for higher production throughput.Unite your digital print room
- Get a unified interface to efficiently manage all print production
- Cutsheet printers
- Wide- and superwide-format printers
- High-speed inkjet
- Install on supported Apple® macOS® and Microsoft® Windows® clients to provide a fully functional remote connection with a consistent look and functions
- Find jobs faster using multi-level search and filter functions
- Create custom views or filters to prioritize and plan print production
- Prepare your jobs and get access to prepress and makeready solutions without leaving Command WorkStation
- Increase efficiency and reduce errors with automated workflows that are easy to set up and use
- Define presets once and apply to the automation workflows that best fits your print environment: Fiery Hot Folders, Virtual Printers, Server Presets, or Fiery JobFlow™
- Visit Learning@EFI and access free on-demand learning resources including express videos, simulation learning and how-to guides
- Give your staff a path for professional development and increase your credibility as a print service provider with the Fiery certification programs
- Go to EFI Communities to find solutions and share ideas with Fiery experts around the world
- Be more efficient and proactive at managing a print site with better visibility into key production metrics
- Ensure a reliable Fiery service with up-to-date maintenance and preventive actions
- Get notifications and easy installation procedures of approved and released Fiery system software
- EFI updates Command WorkStation on a regular basis and you can download the latest version for free
For more information visit the what's new guide.
Lee Weiner, Founder and Owner, Direct Marketing Concierge