The Fiery driver provides a customizable interface for users to submit jobs to a Fiery server. Users enjoy consistent Job Properties use and functionality across Windows and Mac operating systems
Fiery driver features
The latest Fiery Driver for Mac (6.5) supports macOS 11 Big Sur.
Both Mac and Windows
Fiery Drivers for Mac and Windows offer many features for enhanced usability and productivity, including:
HiDPI monitor support
Full support of HiDPI monitors, following the Microsoft Windows display scale and layout settings, so fonts and other items can be scaled at a different size to the overall display resolution.
- Supports up to 3840 x 2160 monitor resolutions
The Fiery Driver offers a highly improved user experience with a modern design that is consistent with Fiery Command WorkStation 6. Categories of print properties are presented vertically with sidebar navigation tabs that take less space and expand the print settings area to minimize scrolling down to find settings.
- Fiery Driver 6.3+ for Windows is Package-aware and support Microsoft Point and Print workflows
Fiery Driver Updater Rollback
- Ability to roll back to a previously installed driver version if there are issues with the latest install
- EV Signature, Microsoft’s more stringent code signing certificate requirement
- Command line installation that enables the use of enterprise deployment tools