The Fiery driver provides a customizable interface for users to submit jobs to a Fiery server. Users enjoy consistent Job Properties use and functionality across Windows and Mac operating systems
Fiery Drivers for Windows and Mac
Fiery print drivers allow users to easily and accurately submit jobs to the Fiery server.
- The Fiery driver provides a printing interface that offers a simplified user experience.
- With the Fiery driver, features and functions are consistent across different Windows and Mac operating systems, as well as in the Job Properties user interface.
- Quick Access: users can customize the interface with print options used frequently. This saves time because regular office users do not have to open all of the other print options
- Presets: allow the user to save predefined print settings as a retrievable template. The templates let users define settings based on their own common printing scenarios. Administrators can also create Server Presets and share those settings with Fiery users.
The latest Fiery drivers support the following operating systems:
Windows (Fiery Driver 6.5)
- Client: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows 11
- Server: Windows Server 2008 R2 and higher
Mac (Fiery Driver 6.5)
- Client: macOS Mojave (10.14), macOS Catalina (10.15), macOS Big Sur (11), macOS Monterey (12.1)
Fiery Driver Updater
You can always be sure you have the most current drivers with Fiery Driver Updater. This utility notifies users of driver updates and can automatically apply them. The latest drivers for compatible products can be found in the Download Center.
To download the latest Fiery drivers for your printer visit the Download Center.