Fiery® Central integrates multiple Fiery Driven™ digital printers, and other select printers, into an unified print production system that uses common prepress tools and communicates with business management systems.
Fiery Central Software
- Requires Windows® 7 Professional/Ultimate 64-bit or Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 2.0GHz dual core processor or above, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVD drive, 1 USB port for Fiery Central dongle.
- Includes printer licenses for 3 Fiery Driven™ Printers.
- Includes Fiery Command WorkStation 5.4 or later.
- Includes Fiery Central Balance features.
- Supports a maximum of 12 printer licenses.
Fiery Workflow Suite Products (Optional)
- Fiery Impose: visual, intuitive and interactive document imposition.
- Fiery JobMaster: advanced tab features, scanning workflow, page numbering and more.
- Fiery JobMaster-Impose: integrates all makeready tasks in a common application.
- Fiery JobFlow: browser-based PDF workflow automation for a single Fiery or multi Fiery server environment.
Our operators don’t have to pull up a work ticket and look at 5 different systems and cross-reference them. They can see the rush orders, customer due dates, start times, paper types, and everything else they need to know — right from Fiery Central.
Adam Johnson, Supply Chain Analyst, Standard Register, from PODI Workflow case study, www.podi.org