Fiery Color and Imaging
Consistent, accurate color and exceptional image quality
Fiery® servers provide state-of-the-art imaging technology, combined with expert color management tools, to deliver high-quality images with the accurate, consistent color customers want.
View the Fiery Color and Imaging workflow
Use Fiery Spot-On to match spot and custom colors
Fiery® Spot-On™ is used to manage specific spot color libraries such as PANTONE®, HKS, TOYO and DIC to provide precise brand color matching. It can also be used to create and edit custom spot colors. A graphical user interface helps to zero-in on the CMYK toner equivalents needed to create or edit a desired spot color on a given printer so you can:
- Produce accurate corporate colors
- Achieve spot color consistency across documents to maintain brand colors
- Save time with late-stage color editing
- Create and manage custom spot color libraries
Access free Fiery Spot-On on-demand learning materials including elearning courses, express videos, simulation learning, how-to guides, and more.
- White paper: The Easiest Way to Get the Right Color Every Time
- Webinar: ABC's of Producing the Best Match for Spot Colors
How to buy: Fiery Spot-On comes standard with external Fiery servers. Get Spot-On for embedded Fiery servers by purchasing a Fiery Productivity Package.