Fiery Color and Imaging
Fiery® servers provide state-of-the-art imaging technology, combined with expert color management tools, to deliver high-quality images with the accurate, consistent color customers want.
View the Fiery Color and Imaging workflow
View the Fiery Command WorkStation 6 Color Settings Best Practices PDF and Video
- Image Enhance Visual Editor
- Fiery Spot-On & Spot Pro
- PANTONE Color Libraries
- Fiery Edge
Fiery color management
Fiery® color management tools give you maximum control over color quality. ICC-based color management technology is integrated in every Fiery server and works directly with advanced controls in Fiery Command WorkStation®. Fiery Color Profiler Suite is integrated with the Fiery server to create best-in-class ICC output profiles for each substrate in a few simple steps.
Excellent out-of-the-box color
Fiery servers deliver professional color quality right out of the box. Easy-to-use tools ensure the accuracy and consistency every printing business requires. The latest Fiery digital front ends benefit from EFI's next-generation color profiling technology Fiery Edge™ which further enhances out-of-the-box results.
Dependable color accuracy
- Achieve the best match for logo and brand colors
- Shorten turnaround times by printing on multiple print engines capable of producing the same output
- Reduce job rejections with reliable reproduction of complex, graphically-rich content files
- Produce color to a specified standard at all times
All the tools you need to get your color right – Fiery Color Profiler Suite
Fiery Color Profiler Suite offers a comprehensive set of market-leading color management tools that provide integrated color quality control at every stage of the printing workflow. Creating custom profiles using this technology ensures color reproduction is always accurate, consistent and reliable. It is the only profiling toolset on the market to integrate directly with both toner and inkjet Fiery servers. This seamless integration enables even a novice user to succeed at profiling a printer and paper combination, and then verifying the precision of color matching in just a few quick steps. It is also tightly integrated with Fiery Command WorkStation features such as Calibrator, Spot-On™ and Fiery ImageViewer. For users of the latest Fiery digital front ends, Fiery Edge profiling technology offers further user controls with Color Profiler Suite to enhance output such as boosting color saturation, and advanced black controls.
EFI offers a selection of spectrophotometers to precisely measure color with Fiery Color Profiler Suite in order to match industry color standards such as ISO, FOGRA and GRACoL (G7).
Fiery imaging technology
Fiery servers give you the highest level of performance and image quality, even on complex jobs with gradients, transparencies or overprints — even in VDP elements. The controls in Fiery Command WorkStation Job Properties provide complete access to all Fiery imaging features to ensure jobs print as the print buyer expects.Exceptional image quality
- Automatic correction of potential mis-registration
- Smooth low-resolution images
- Sharpen and smooth black text and line art and minimize jaggies
- Eliminate “stair stepping” gradient shades in vector images
- Reproduce overprinted elements correctly
Easy image adjustments with Fiery Image Enhance Visual Editor
- On-the-fly correction for individual images without modifying design files
- Manual controls also allow visual adjustment for:
- Color balance and skin tones