Fiery Color and Imaging
Fiery® servers provide state-of-the-art imaging technology, combined with expert color management tools, to deliver high-quality images with the accurate, consistent color customers want.
View the Fiery Color and Imaging workflow
View the Fiery Command WorkStation 6 Color Settings Best Practices PDF and Video
- Image Enhance Visual Editor
- Fiery Spot-On & Spot Pro
- PANTONE Color Libraries
- Fiery Edge
Fiery Color and Imaging resources:
- Brochure: Fiery Color Profiler Suite
- Diagram: Fiery color and imaging workflow
- Fiery Command WorkStation 6 Color Settings FS300: Best Practices PDF and Video
- Fiery Command WorkStation 6 Color Settings FS200: Best Practices PDF and Video
- Fiery Command WorkStation 5 Color Settings: Fiery Color Flowchart 2016 and Video
- How-to: Print the Ghent PDF Output Suite v5.0 on Fiery servers
- EFI Community Forum: EFI Communities
- Webinar: Best Practices for Matching Industry Color Standards
- Webinar: Preparing Files for Digital Print
- Webinar: 3 Key Steps to Getting the Right Color
- Webinar: The ABCs of Producing the Best Match for Spot Colors
Download source color profiles
New source color profiles can be easily downloaded to your Fiery server. Staying updated with the latest industry color standards is simple and allows better matching to modern print conditions. Fiery servers also support standard ICC source color profiles from industry organizations and third-party applications.
Fill out this form to download the source color profiles.
Ghent PDF Output Suite
The Ghent Workgroup produces specifications that have long been the de facto standard for exchange of PDF documents in graphic arts. The specifications define rules for determining if PDF documents are compliant.
The suite is fully supported and processed correctly by the latest versions of EFI Fiery proServer and Fiery XF for wide format, plus Fiery FS100 Pro servers and above for cutsheet.Download
Find more details about the Ghent Output Suite. Download EFI instructions for perfect output using one of the Fiery solutions.
Altona Test Suite 2
The Altona Test Suite is an industry benchmark tool consisting of a set of PDF files, specifically designed for testing digital output devices – in particular, proofing solutions, conventional and digital print systems.
Since Fiery servers based on FS100 Pro and above properly print the Altona Test Suite, it guarantees that Fiery technology is fully PDF/X-4 compliant.
Download the Altona Test Suite to test your digital prepress and print workflows' capability to process PDF/X4.
External Fiery print servers offer the native Adobe PDF Print engine. Only Fiery servers have been awarded the designation of printing the perfect PDF by the VIGC group in 2012. VIGC developed the PDF RIP Audit to determine which systems can render print jobs correctly and consistently. Fiery FS100 Pro and above can render every print job exactly as expected, earning the honor of a "Perfect" label.Download
Download the Fiery server Perfect Pass VIGC sample to test your digital print server's capability to print PDF files exactly as the designer intended; perfectly rendering transparencies, overprints and mixed color spaces.