Fiery ColorRight Package
Get your color right.
With the Fiery ColorRight Package for Fiery FS400 and newer embedded servers, you can be confident that the color and images in your output will print correctly every time. You can easily correct color and images without going back to the designer.
Your brand color. Perfectly printed.
Companies know that protecting their brand colors is key to maintaining their corporate identity. With Fiery® Spot Pro, your customers can be confident that their brand colors are reproduced correctly, every time. Integrated tools allow you to easily manage and edit spot color libraries, ensure conformity to color standards, and utilize tools for seamless collaboration with designers
Work seamlessly with designers
- Export/import spot color libraries in Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ase) or Color Exchange Format (.cxf), allowing print service providers and designers to work from the same named color set
- Simplify spot color management in a production workflow by using a spot color alias. For the best user experience, Fiery Command WorkStation 6.5 or newer is recommended. Watch the video.
Simplified spot color management
- Quickly and easily create new spot colors and custom spot color groups
- Apply spot color edits to multiple media profiles simultaneously
- Create custom swatch books to fit your desired page size
Powerful tools to customize spot colors
- Edit spot colors in device CMYK or device independent color spaces (L*a*b or L*c*h)
- Optimize spot colors using a spectrophotometer
- Edit spot color tints
Easily conform to color standards
- View gamut warnings across an entire spot color library or at the individual spot color level
- Customize Delta E tolerance and format to your desired standard