Fiery Graphic Arts Package, Premium Edition
Delivering outstanding, high-quality prints every time is critical to your business success.
Fiery® Graphic Arts Package, Premium Edition provides expert tools right on the Fiery server for soft proofing, color correction, file troubleshooting and more.
Your brand color. Perfectly printed.
Companies know that protecting their brand colors is key to maintaining their corporate identity. With Fiery® Spot Pro, your customers can be confident that their brand colors are reproduced correctly, every time. Integrated tools allow you to easily manage and edit spot color libraries, ensure conformity to color standards, and utilize tools for seamless collaboration with designers
Work seamlessly with designers
- Export/import spot color libraries in Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ase) or Color Exchange Format (.cxf), allowing print service providers and designers to work from the same named color set
Simplified spot color management
- Get a spot color checkup that shows how well the Fiery server is reproducing a set of spot colors at any given time. When used regularly over time, operators gain confidence that important spot colors will consistently print to the best of the press’ ability. 1
- Quickly and easily create new spot colors and custom spot color groups
- Apply spot color edits to multiple media profiles simultaneously
- Create custom swatch books to fit your desired page size
Powerful tools to customize spot colors
- Edit spot colors in device CMYK or device independent color spaces (L*a*b or L*c*h)
- Optimize spot colors using a spectrophotometer, either selected colors or all spot colors at once
- View an optimization report that shows average and maximum Delta E
- Achieve a cleaner color appearance
- Deliver potential cost savings by reducing the amount of ink/toner used in spot color recipes
- Use the visual Spot Pro variations workflow to fine-tune a spot color’s hue and brightness/darkness. Print variations pages that, after optimization, can show Delta E values for each variations patch 1
Easily conform to color standards
- See at-a-glance gamut warnings across an entire spot color library or at the individual spot color level
- Customize Delta E tolerance and format to your desired standard
1 Requires Fiery Command WorkStation 7.0 or newer
Find out if your Fiery server supports Spot Pro here.